Social Web Literacy

We'll be discussing the Social Web and how knowing about it can help us make libraries more relevant to our social web savvy patrons.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

We've been working with a few tag clouds this week so I thought I'd experiment with one for our class. A lot of the words and terms we've been talking about show up here and, like any good tag cloud, the important ones show up more prominently.

Now that YOU have a blog, add a comment here. Leave your first name and your blog's URL in your comment so other people in class can see it. And please let us know what you thought of the class and about any experiences you have as you explore the Social Web.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Ladybug said...

I very much enjoyed the class today and have some new words to add to my vocabulary. I appreciated the way you switched off between Steve and Susan so we didn't get tired of one speaker. Now to try out some of the sites and my own blog. I changed my mind about my blog so have started a different one than I had started in class. My new blog is about my research into Brewer genealogy thus the site: http://brewerclan.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your efforts in keeping us updated on the social aspect of the web.
Ruth

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Megaera said...

My blog is http://mmegaera.blogspot.com.

I enjoyed the class, too. Some things were old hat, most were new to me. Probably things I shouldn't have learned about, since 3/4 of my social life already occurs on the Internet, but fascinating all the same.

Meg

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger bookworm said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Sylvia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Sylvia said...

My blog is:
http://sylviasblog1.blogspot.com/

The class Jan. 25 was great! I learned a lot - new concepts, vocabulary and some original (to me anyway) ways of thinking about the web. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Breva rider said...

Our class on January 25th was very interesting. Thank you to Steve and Susan. I hope to learn more about some of the topics that were discussed, but at this time I do not have a desire to be an active blogger.
My site, http://mcsafety.blogspot.com remains simply a class exercise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home